By Anonymous - 07/11/2014 23:59 - Canada - Halifax

Spicy
Today, I finally found out why my husband is always so eager and happy to buy me whatever I am craving during my pregnancy. It's because it gives him an excuse to meet up with his mistress and have a quickie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 742
You deserved it 4 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Oh look, there's a nice curb with his name on it.

The interesting part is how did you find out... But still definitely sucks...

Comments

How anyone could vote YDI to this is beyond me!!

From a man who's been through this with his own ex. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Stand tall, be proud and don't let the prick see you cry. His time will come.

make his life miserable... sorry for everything he put u thru specially now that u r expecting

skittyskatbrat 19

Well, time to do a few things. 1. Get tested for STDs. You're going to have a baby. Even if you were already tested, God only knows what that bastard passed on to you. Make sure any charges come straight out of his bank account. And let him know just what he might have done to the baby, too.. Be very graphic about this if you had an unidentified, untreated STD and gave birth.... some can be very nasty. 2. Get a lawyer, pronto. If you don't move fast you might find a lot of the bank account money missing.... And make sure the credit cards are canceled. Check them to see what he's spent on gifts for the girlfriend. Hopefully nothing, but leaving them active is an invitation to big trouble. At the very least, cancel them and get one that is ONLY in your name. 3. Let his parents know that they will be welcome to come to the hospital and see their grandbaby, but you'll have to ask them to not bring your soon-to-be-ex with them. Reasoning is simple...they're the grandparents. And you're pissed off, rightfully, at the douchebag. You don't need that sort of drama around a newborn or a new mama. This sucks so bad. Worst FML I've read in ages. So sorry to hear this!!!!!

Your husband is an ass. I hope you have people around you that can offer you support while you go through this difficult time.

It's kinda sad that this guy is your husband. It's about time to get a divorce. You shouldn't be raising your kid with him.