By Anonymous - 07/11/2014 23:59 - Canada - Halifax

Spicy
Today, I finally found out why my husband is always so eager and happy to buy me whatever I am craving during my pregnancy. It's because it gives him an excuse to meet up with his mistress and have a quickie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 742
You deserved it 4 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Oh look, there's a nice curb with his name on it.

The interesting part is how did you find out... But still definitely sucks...

Comments

I understand the guy's needs and all to be fulfilled, but wow, Seriously?!!

If he needs his needs filled so badly he has a hand

I know a lot of people are saying divorce him straight away, and normally I'd agree, but given the fact that you might wind up with a child who will never know his father and be stuck being a single parent straight out of pregnancy, maybe you should try marriage counselling and see if there's any way to make things work or at least hold it together until you're able to get a contingency plan in place... Not saying that I condone cheating of course, but that's a terrible position to wind up in, OP.

being a single parent is better than being married to a cheating asshole that can't be trusted.

54- If OP's husband is going to stop being in his child's life thus leaving her to raise the child completely on her own then he wasn't going to be an active person in his child's life regardless. They might have lived in the same house but the father wouldn't have put forth any effort to actually be a parent. Effort such as: helping with homework, taking time to go see his/her extracurricular activities (athletic competitions, ballet, school concerts, etc.). I don't know why people automatically think that if parents get divorced that means the mother is automatically on her own and the father won't have any role in the child's life. Currently banging the mother isn't a prerequisite in order for a man to be an active father in his child's life even though some people seem to think so.

Wow. I can't say you should just leave him, he'll still always be your child's father. I hope he realizes that too and starts to act like an adult. It's time for him to man up. I sympathize with your pain.

Looks like it's time to dump all his things at the nearest charity...and to kick him out! You and your baby will be better off with a man who can be happily loyal to his family. Best wishes OP!

This needs a follow-up. Preferably one from the husband about how she's kicked him out on his ass into the pouring rain and when he goes to his mistress he finds out she's cheating on him with his brother.

I hope it's your now soon to be ex husband

You poor girl!! :( I'm praying for you! Keep your chin up! :'( men can be real assholes.