By Anonymous - 12/08/2011 00:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally figured out why my mechanic was so cheap; he wanted to sleep with me. After I politely declined, he charged me regular price plus extra for "humiliating" him. He's 60. I just recently turned 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 692
You deserved it 3 421

Same thing different taste

Comments

lol creepy! be careful he could be a rapist except you would probably kick his old ass if he attacked you

Just2BMe 5

That's creepy as hell! Fire the old geezer! And Inform his employer about the harassment incidents. Maybe they can compensate for all the emotional stress that the old fart caused you. Just a thought.

if he is setting the prices he is probably his own boss... not everyone is employed by somebody

Just2BMe 5

Either way, OP can report the creeper to the authorities. That was my main point.

oh well im sure she can still press charges of some kind.

You can probably file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I'm not 100% up to date with the law, but I'd definitely ask the BBB about that. Oh, and get a new mechanic.

That is, IF the guy has a fully licensed and accredited business. There are a TON of shade tree mechanics who are well qualified that operate out of their own shop.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Let him oil you up and use his tool on you.

Majstr 23
Shadow_Phantom 26

I'd definitely report him for that... FYL.

SwaggerJuice 0

He's old enough to be your Grandpa -____-

a_nutritionist 10

naw look at you go...now you just need to learn the definitions of the words you use and youll be set for life.

given the age difference and she just turned 18...I don't see why I can't call him that...stop trolling around...other seem to be on the same page just not name calling like I do...

TigranPet 24

He's not a pedophile if she's 18 or older

Aww poor grandpa. he has more wrinkles now though! pedophilic cow.

Can you say one sided pervertic mercenary pedophile?