Today, as I was fueling my truck, I was asked out to dinner by a 65-year-old retiree. I'm 25. He stormed off and called me a bitch for politely turning him down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 004
You deserved it 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

Nor do you need to know the gender of the parties involved. It doesn’t change anything.

Comments

You turned down a free meal just because he's 65? I would have taken the offer, then left claiming I had to go to work. Free food is free food.

Going by his aggressive behavior just by the polite rejection, no telling what he would have done had she done anything like that. He would have expected her to sleep with him.

Why, he’s old enough to be your....much, much older brother...

ciph3r 9

Well, just from the description, I do not know the gender of the parties involved. However, you might have missed a chance at a half-way decent time with someone. You never know.

julfunky 29

Nor do you need to know the gender of the parties involved. It doesn’t change anything.

She definitely wouldn't have a decent time with that guy. He thinks he's entitled to have her. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to try to rape her.

tounces7 27

Not everyone is okay with a 40 year age difference, either. Like he will most likely be dead by the time she's in her 40s.

If it’s any consolation, he’d have cursed you if you were 64. Some guys handle rejection very badly by lashing out. Others get their confidence crushed and won’t even try again for months. ;(

PenguinPal3017 19

You should find a 105 year old woman to ask him out.

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14