By supertango500 - 11/03/2013 18:56 - United States

Today, I figured I needed to clean my room. I ended up finding my $135 calculator that I'd accused my ex-boyfriend of selling for gas money. That's also the reason I dumped him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 077
You deserved it 76 251

Same thing different taste

Comments

Assuming makes an ass out of u and me.

btracy619 23

You ought to call him and appologize. Whether or not he forgives you is up to him.

dr_snow_bear 29

Lucky guy. Next time try not to wallow in your own filth so much.

kishorekumar_a 10

Moral: If your room is messy , your relationship's going to be messy too... Jokes aside, Breaking up because of silly suspicions like this is stupid on so many levels, it is not even funny. That should teach you not to jump to conclusions in future... YDI.

caysters 12

Wow. Lamest thing to dumb a guy for. Ydi for being a dick.

Spottedfeather 7

What kind of weirdo spends 135 dollars for a calculator ?

Link5794 18
squideth 18

This may shock you, but some people study various fields of mathematics and require expensive technology for such things (like a $135 calculator). Willful ignorance annoys the hell out of me.

If you were willing to dump him because of a freaking calculator, then he probably wasn't that important to you anyway. EDIT: Either that, or you're just dumb.

pkom96 5

He's lucky not to be with you anymore.

It seems to me you didn't love him enough that breaking up with him over a missing calculator would make you miserable. I feel more sorry for your boyfriend then you.