By supertango500 - 11/03/2013 18:56 - United States

Today, I figured I needed to clean my room. I ended up finding my $135 calculator that I'd accused my ex-boyfriend of selling for gas money. That's also the reason I dumped him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 077
You deserved it 76 251

Same thing different taste

Comments

pwhelam85 1

If you're at this point in the relationship and you think he'd pull something like that then the relationship is over anyways...

No, FHL. But maybe his life is better without a paranoid girlfriend.

Boyfriend vs calculator? Hmmmm. You must of hated him.

If your place is that filthy, you probably do a poor job cleaning your ass also. I will bet you have a stench.

You broke up with him over a calculator..? Dumbass

MsMourningStar 22

Well don't you feel stupid. I hope you apologized to him.

yaoifreak 8

who buys a $135 calculator in the fist place you could've spent that on better things like food or video games

32510forever 10

#83 sometimes the only calculator that will help you out in your class is the really expensive one. and maybe he's done it before. you know, stolen something of hers for money. that could be why she wad so quick to judge.

Britt125 16

It was a requirement for high school math here, it wasn't a choice but to buy it unless you wanted to fail the class. If you were lucky you could find someone selling one they didn't need any more at a lower price. Perhaps they valued education more than video games, because education gets you farther in the real world and in making something of your life.

dangerika93 11

FYL. Thats why you never accuse someone of something before you have evidence.