By pop, pop - 08/05/2015 15:44 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I fell asleep while working the night shift. It took me 3 hours and a whole lot of dirty looks while walking home before I looked in a mirror and saw my cockbite of a coworker had drawn a swastika on my forehead while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 007
You deserved it 7 737

Same thing different taste

Comments

The new definition for the walk of shame, sleeping on the job lol

91hayek 31

Stop lying Charles, you drew that on yourself.

serslybro 20

That sucks! Even a penis would be better than a swastika. Maybe next time try and find a way to stay awake ;)

It's such a pity, that because of one sick man, the swastika will always be linked to the nazis and World War II... Despite having a total different meaning, than holocaust, war, dead etc.

Thats true, in the vasque country (it' in spain) we have a swastika called "lauburu" and it has no relation with the nazis.

At least your boss didn't see you sleeping

Where you working the night shift at Freddy Fazbear’s pizza? I was probably Purple Guy who drew the swastika on your forehead

What makes me wonder the most, is that no one bothered to tell OP about it. Have you ever seen a nazi assumingly working a normal job with a swastika drawn on their forehead? Also OP must have looked pretty confused as to why everyone was giving him weird and angry looks. Definitely something a nazi with a swastika drawn on their forehead would have gotten used to by now. So although I might have given OP an angry look at first, I hope I would have realized that this must be a tasteless joke played on him and would tell him about it. I'm sorry your coworker is such an idiot, but next time don't fall asleep on the job.

I agree, but if OP had that they might have assumed he was drunk so were afraid to approach, or that it was a tattoo if it was done well. Sometimes you don't know how people will react.

JustShootMeFML 32

Wait patiently. When he falls asleep it'll be your chance. You can get him back by drawing "Broney for life" with a drawing of a My Little Pony character using his whole face. Or something having along the lines of "addicted to porno." If not those two there is the ever so classic penis drawing that you can do. Sorry about your coworker OP.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

All three of those options suck dick compared to the swastika on the forehead. Try sprinkling some originality on your Wheaties tomorrow, pal.