By PizzaPants - 29/02/2016 18:12 - United States - Denver

Today, I dropped a pizza I made. Don't worry though, I caught it between my hands and legs. I no longer have fingerprints on my right hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 700
You deserved it 2 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ScarletteEve 33

Now go be the criminal you've always wanted to be!

Fingerprints will come back, but pizza is priceless. :D

Comments

Fun fact: Marvel was considering a pizza-related accident for Deadpool's origin story. They thought a hot pizza to the face would be more relatable to this generation but ultimately decided against it.

mm12344 8

That was both fun and a fact. Thank you for sharing.

I used to work for Papa Johns, so I feel your pain. I learned real quick to let the pizza hit the floor and to just make a new one.

yup, reflexes are a bitch. caught one still in the pan, early friday afternoon, 4th of july weekend. sometimes you have to just let it go.

It's ok op, you can now turn to a life of crime.

explanation? how u loose fingerprints

That pizza was marked for death. Her saving it angered the Pizza Reaper, who took her fingerprints as tribute.

Wait, were you eating it and dropped it or carrying the pan and dropped it?

Schmavid64 13

Wow, the MIB is just getting lazier with their identity protection methods. In all seriousness though I hope you recover well OP.

Isa_fml 20

Don't worry, they'll grow back.

Was a lost cause. Should have given up on it.

Your fingertips are probably swollen, but you do have fingerprints. You'd have to burn them on something hotter than a pizza since you have many layers.