By Anonymous - 22/10/2014 15:06 - Mexico - Guadalupe

Today, I dressed up in my nicest clothes and spent ages putting makeup on before going to a nightclub, hoping to meet someone nice. The only person who acknowledged me was a guy who yelled, "Hey, wanna fuck?! Not like anyone else would ever touch you, am I right?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 874
You deserved it 4 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should stop looking for "someone nice" at nightclubs

Just ignore that douchebag,OP . I'm sure you're very gorgeous :)

Comments

A night club isn't somewhere you go to find husband material

I hit 'you deserve it' because you went out to a NIGHTCLUB to 'meet some one nice'. No one meets some one nice at a nightclub, which either makes you naive, or you aren't owning up to wanting a one-night stand. A one night stand is fine (no judgement here) just cop to it when you want one!!

Going to a nightclub to meet a nice guy is naive, yes, but she did not deserve to be spoken to in such a vile way so I completely disagree with your YDI.

If you took ages putting on your makeup, is it possible you put too much on and it didn't suit you?

Dressing up sexy and going to the club to meet a "nice guy"... How could this possibly go wrong?

Sorry to hear that, OP. But I think if you want to meet someone nice, a nightclub may not be such a good choice...

Ouch. He's a douch bag who is probally used to valueless ****** throwing themselves at him. So don't take it to heart OP.

c0untblah 4

Am I the only one who finds it mildly humorous to call that guy a douche bag (which he is) in this scenario.

Looking nice in a bar helps but won't get you anywhere without the proper behavior. Self-confidence is key in a bar.

Axel5238 29

If you want to go for a drink and meet someone nice try a lounge or a pub. Lots of people go to clubs looking for a 1 night stand. Where you go will dictate what your possibilities are. If you are gonna go fishing know where you are gonna fish. Can't complain too much about bad fish in a shitty area.

Rada?!?! :0 RADA RADA RADA RADA!!! >:0 RADA RADA RAAADDAAAA!!! ?