Illegal and stupid

By Anonymous - 23/10/2022 12:00

Today, it was my stag do. One minute I was at the pub buying a drink, the rest was a blur until I woke up completely naked in an ambulance, with all my friends standing over me. They'd put sleeping pills in my drink and hired an ambulance. It was my stag do prank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 002
You deserved it 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Non-consensual drug use? That could have been very dangerous! Glad you're alive enough to post this....

So, to celebrate your upcoming nuptials, your friends decided they would nearly try to poison you? Is it too late to get a new best man?

Comments

I'm of the opinion that the point of stag do pranks is so that men will side with their wives if they say "Now you're married you've go to stop hanging out with that bunch of idiots" It's a perfect gift to give a guy on the occasion of his wedding, one less argument with the missus.

Non-consensual drug use? That could have been very dangerous! Glad you're alive enough to post this....

So, to celebrate your upcoming nuptials, your friends decided they would nearly try to poison you? Is it too late to get a new best man?

Drop them as friends and have them charged, they could have killed you.

What happened while you were naked and unconscious? It was probably nothing. A bunch of drunken lads are not known for shenanigans.

I assume a “stag do” is what we Yanks call a bachelor party. And people wonder why I refused one for my first marriage and will do so again for my second.