By Anonymous - 22/10/2014 15:06 - Mexico - Guadalupe

Today, I dressed up in my nicest clothes and spent ages putting makeup on before going to a nightclub, hoping to meet someone nice. The only person who acknowledged me was a guy who yelled, "Hey, wanna fuck?! Not like anyone else would ever touch you, am I right?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 872
You deserved it 4 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should stop looking for "someone nice" at nightclubs

Just ignore that douchebag,OP . I'm sure you're very gorgeous :)

Comments

NikkiRainbow63 31

I don't think that's the place you want to go to find a man for a stable relationship.

Meeting nice people at nightclubs? What a strange idea you had. F*** that D-bag that was totally mean and that's how Feminazis are formed by assholes. If you want to know where to meet nice people I'd suggest Starbucks or something like that.

"God damned neggers!" "What did you say ?"

Barney Stinson's PlayBook: "Lightly insult the girl first. It will make her insecure, and thus easier to get into bed."

Couldn't agree more with the rest of the commenter's. That guy was obviously just a super big douche, you'll find a lot of those in the whole night club scene, but don't let it discourage you! Try going out to a pub or dive, the testosterone levels are typically quite a lot lower and henceforth the atmosphere is quite a bit more pleasant. That way you can meet someone more legit and if you still want to visit the whole night club scene I'm sure he'd be willing to hop over to one with you. Keep your head up! :)

Should've gave him the backhand of the century

Yeah you're not going to meet someone "nice" at a nightclub.

sorry op, but who cares what other people think/say.

Nightclub and hoping to meet someone nice in the same sentence... interesting It was a bit touching though, I mean the whole trying to look nice part. Good luck OP time will bring you what you deserve.