By Anonymous - 22/10/2014 15:06 - Mexico - Guadalupe

Today, I dressed up in my nicest clothes and spent ages putting makeup on before going to a nightclub, hoping to meet someone nice. The only person who acknowledged me was a guy who yelled, "Hey, wanna fuck?! Not like anyone else would ever touch you, am I right?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 874
You deserved it 4 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should stop looking for "someone nice" at nightclubs

Just ignore that douchebag,OP . I'm sure you're very gorgeous :)

Comments

He found you attractive so chances are someone who isn't a dickweasel will also.

It sounds like he was negging you - insulting you to lower your standards to him. It is an abusive and horrible thing to do - and he could have said it to anyone! If you weren't with anyone he might have chosen you to throw that insult to simply because there was no one to call him out on it. He could have chosen anyone - and he did find you attractive!

The more regularly you go the more people will notice you..

Night club for a nice guy? Do you look in dumpsters to find a biscuit to eat?

"..going to a nightclub, hoping to meet someone nice."

No one has ever met anyone "nice" at a nightclub...

You don't meet 'someone nice' while at the bar. You go to the bar to ****. Try the library or online dating.

To all you commenters saying her idea of finding someone nice in a night club is stupid, how is a bar so much better? That's the GO-TO for one night stands. Sorry to hear your experience OP, just shrug it off.

you don't need approval from a douche, you will meet someone nice who adores you :)

You're going to the wrong place to look for guys OP. Only drink scumbags is what you will find there