By disturbedtosaytheleast - 27/01/2012 11:19 - Canada

Today, I discovered that when the man living in the house behind me thinks no one in the surrounding area is home, he likes to take his laundry off the line wearing nothing but a pair of sandals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 992
You deserved it 2 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he wanted to air his genitals out too...

RabidBunny 10

Comments

He must like the feeling of wind hitting is wang.

markrs 0

You mean he feels the yin hitting his yang. Lol

markrs 0
ElainaCutsYou 0

Dang I wanted to do a thumbs up, but I accidentally hit the thumbs down! Therefore, I put you back at 0. Sorry..

CockAsian 14

30 - I wanted to thumb you down, and thumbed you down. Looks like your at -5

xkayxkayx 5

Just stop looking at him... Problem solved =D

I thought no one's living around me, i've been taking out my laundry naked. FML - username foreveraloneguy

TheDrifter 23

You wouldn't be posting a fml about it if he was buff would you? Damned people and their standards.

It's on his property. He could dance to sexy and I know it naked if he really wanted to.

I'm not sure about canada, but in the States it's kind of illegal(Indecent Exposure), it would go as far as arresting someone naked in their own home. But that's when someone is malicious or stupid enough to spy on their neighbor, "press charges" "for showing his naked self", and watch him/her get arrested. It has happened before, sadly.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

I think the dispatcher would laugh at you if you were calling about your neighbors being nude, in their own home.. They may tell them to close the blinds, and if it gets to be a problem maybe a fine and courtdate.

swimchica22 0

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE!

Preeeetyyy sure if you're taking laundry off a line and your neighbors can see you you're outside and therefore constitute indecent exposure. Refer to 54. But then again I was just rushing to comment and didn't notice they were in Canada and I don't know Canadian laws. Nice try, trolls.