By someboody - 15/08/2015 16:50 - United States - Paso Robles

Today, I discovered that my mom bought roll on stick glue that looks quite a bit like deodorant. It was early in the morning and I was groggy. Long story short, I had to cut every one of my pit hairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 214
You deserved it 4 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seeing that you're a fellow Californian, I could only look at the bright side that you don't need as much water for your showers now, haha. As of the accident, at least it was just the pits. Hope your hair grows back lusciously.

Schizomaniac 24

It was early in the morning and he was groggy. Go home turtle, you're drunk.

Comments

Fate It was fate It must've been because how else do you get the two confused?

As a kid I used my dads shaving cream accidentally instead of toothpaste. It comes in a thin tube and sat next to it.

ellismai 2

Women "have" to cut their armpit hairs multiple times a week due to the patriarchy. You'll get over it.

How is this a "your life sucks"? Being groggy is an acceptable excuse? No. OP deserved it.

Trimming one's armpit hair isn't that bad. Much like other body hair, it actually helps you to sweat less, and smell less. And if it's not your cup of tea, at least it's just a one time thing.

This is where I'm glad to be able to shave my arm pits lol. But I'm sorry, that does suck

Well, a lot of people shave armpits. so, not a fml, but good for you, or at least nothing bad. Cuz, there are people who should shave, but do not do that.