By someboody - 15/08/2015 16:50 - United States - Paso Robles

Today, I discovered that my mom bought roll on stick glue that looks quite a bit like deodorant. It was early in the morning and I was groggy. Long story short, I had to cut every one of my pit hairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 213
You deserved it 4 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seeing that you're a fellow Californian, I could only look at the bright side that you don't need as much water for your showers now, haha. As of the accident, at least it was just the pits. Hope your hair grows back lusciously.

Schizomaniac 24

It was early in the morning and he was groggy. Go home turtle, you're drunk.

Comments

How could you not have smelled the difference?? And u put it on both arms? YDI

Schizomaniac 24

It was early in the morning and he was groggy. Go home turtle, you're drunk.

corky1992 33

Super tired or not I can still tell the difference between deodorant and a damn glue stick lol.

To be fair OP is a guy. So who knows how thick his hair is. You'd think you could feel the difference but maybe he has that much hair. I'm now waiting to see if someone else used hair spray thinking it was deodorant as well before.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

#41, most glue I have used in my life has a certain smell, so you'd think even if his deodorant was odorless he would notice the difference in smell.

Seeing that you're a fellow Californian, I could only look at the bright side that you don't need as much water for your showers now, haha. As of the accident, at least it was just the pits. Hope your hair grows back lusciously.

Is armpit hair really a good thing to have? It just holds sweat and other things while also helping to stain shirts and whatnot.

RedPillSucks 31
corky1992 33

I've never seen glue sticks that could be mistaken as deodorant..

saffy66 34

Can't see OP's gender... If female, maybe mama meant for this to happen.

"Odour protection that really sticks to you! All-new 24 Hour Adhesive sweat guard technology!"

You had to cut every one of your pit hairs or you had to cut everyone off them? Why were multiple people touching your armpit hair?

Oh well, women always shave their pits. And I know far too well about how it grows back gloriously ;-;

just curious why you cut them instead of just washing your pits?