By Anonymous - 09/09/2011 13:36 - United States

Today, I decided to get back into shape. I went for a jog around my neighborhood. The ice cream truck followed me for my whole jog, mocking me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 073
You deserved it 4 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've mocked the loser who drives an ice cream truck for a living.

NoobHat 6

How you kept running is beyond me, I'm powerless before an ice cream sandwich.

Comments

Hey, he was just trying to help you. He knows all ice cream truck guys are creepy and that you'd run faster if he was following you.

You should've eaten the ice-cream and burned the calories...??

rexgar2000 10

that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, that would make the workout pointless

Then they would be back to square one. It would have just been wasted time rather than productive.

eln3mo13 8

I'm pretty sure he wants to lose weight, not stay the same. good try though

Well after years of buying every day from him he was just making sure his best customer wasnt hungry...

Tell him that you're jogging for a reason, so you won't be buying any ice cream.

Tookie22 5

**** that puto at least you're trying to better yourself. Props on that.

I love the ice man! Where can you get a Sponge Bob Square Pants ice cream with gum ball eyeballs? They don't sell that in the stores. I've looked! Luck for me, I can hear him coming from miles away.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Sure, the SpongeBob ice cream looks fantastic on the picture, but once you open it, you've got a demented yellow monster with googly eyes, razor sharp teeth and blood drooling down his mouth staring back at you. And you're supposed to lick his face. If I was a little kid I would shit my pants.

Haha, you're right. He does look like that! Good thing I know how to swallow his face whole!(:

denvan 0

Wow you must have one big mouth swallow it all o.O (mental picture)

Mental image of you deep-throating an huge Ice cream... It's not pretty...

rexgar2000 10

holy shit dude that actually sucks. dnt worry just keep on running and you'll be skinny I'm no time

Xallys 0

Hey, good for you for carrying on jogging. You'll thank yourself for it once you're in great shape.