By ByeByeBlackberry - 07/09/2009 17:32 - United States

Today, I decided I would finally get up and weed our front yard. After a long couple of hours, I was hot and sweaty and decided to jump in the pool, with all my clothes on, just for fun. Right as I was in the air doing a cannon ball, my BlackBerry started to ring from my pocket... FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 739
You deserved it 57 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GENNNA_ 0

Same thing happened to me with my phone. Put it in a bag of rice! :)

You are an asshole friend. What kind of asshole dunks their friend's blackberries in water?

Comments

muffinsareyummy 1

ZOMG YOUR LIFE SUCKS SOOOOO HARD CAUSE YOUR PHONE IS BROKEN!!1!!! -shakesheaddisapprovingly*

GreenDaemon21 0

If you were still in the air you had time to reach for the blackberry and throw it as fast as u can!!!!!

Messages like this made me buy the $8 a month warranty for my phone.

it could have been worse...it could have been an iPhone.

Whether or not the phone is more expensive doesn't make any difference at all. The phone still got drenched in water and is unusable. Whether it's an iPhone or some free-from-the-provider no-name phone.

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

ahaha! that's what you get for owning a CrackBerry!!

My aunt had hers drop in a lake and my sister told her to just take the battery out and let it sit out and dry. It worked then after a week it started going haywire and calling people and stuff.

Jincos 0

YDI, I have a great feeling you could feel it. I also wonder how it rings right there and then.