By Pregnant - 14/04/2011 18:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my husband about him being unfaithful. He said his reasons were because he's just not attracted to me anymore and my current weight repulses him. I'm six months pregnant with his child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 202
You deserved it 4 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

choirnerd9 0

Even if he is no longer attracted to you, you ARE his wife. Unless you two agreed on taking out the part of the vows that include being faithful, he is an ass.

ellopoppet 0

I'm so sorry =| he's a prick, you have your child to look out for, ignore his dumbass and do what you have to do! good luck w| everything.

Comments

JennaMarie420 2

payback is fun, after the baby get back in shape and don't give him any

Hishurtbaby 0

Wow he is a total ass.. Dump him. Try kicking him in the balls about fifty times while stabbing him in the stomach everytime the baby kicks then ask how he feels about you being pregnant. It's his fault anyway.. Guys are such jerks and I'm sure your way to good for that crap girl.

I'm so sad you have to share a kid with this man.

Got_any_grapes1 4

He shouldnt only like you for your weight anyway. As of right now I picture him as a loser who likes insecure people. And for some reason he is sitting on the couch eating twinkies...

guestxxx 0

No, it's the idiots like Britney Spears who get married for two day and then getting a divorce, or the idiots who think they really know someone well enough to marry after two weeks that are the reason or high divorce rates. If I married someone and they cheated, I know I wouldn't trust them and want to stay with them. I think it's sound reason for a divorce and doesn't make anyone an idiot for suggesting it in this situation.

guestxxx 0

for high divorce rates* stupid iPod

CharismaticCutie 0
guestxxx 0

As far as the gold digger comment, if the man can help make the baby, then he can help pay for the baby.

Shadow_Phantom 26

There's actually a scientific reason that he's not attracted to you anymore... your body isn't putting off the same hormones. The "looking fat" part isn't helping. Though FYL.

i understand the husband pregnant is not sexy everyone has needs