By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 23:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I confronted my fiancé and told him I knew his 'little secret'. I had suspected that he had been ruining his wedding diet by eating pizza at the office. He replied that the affair with his secretary had only been going on for a couple of months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 162
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nananna915 0

Dump him, dump him immediately

Yulia_fml 0

Thank goodness you found out now! But really, his secretary? How un-original.

Comments

CryingHowls 0

wtf #8. you're retarded. it's a good thing you found out before you married him!

kiteofnight 0

#8, you're an idiot. Kindly go away now. I'm going to second what other people have said, thank god you found out now. What a pig.

madam_mayham 0

Well good thing you found out before marrying him, but when your being vague most of the time the other person takes something the wrong way, they can't read your mind and most people tend to think the worst.

..So, WAS he eating pizza at work? FYL for sure that he's having an affair. Hope you dump him. But a wedding diet? ...Seriously? ¬_¬

Uh, dump him. Now. I don't like how some couples try to make everything seem like their other is cheating or thought about it. Saying either, "Oh, she's pretty right? You'd do her if you didn't have me?" or, "I know your secret." If you really wanted to say how he's been wrecking his diet, you should've just come out and said, something flat out. Remember the one about the girl who put a thong in her boyfriends bag and asked how they got there? You shouldn't be with someone that cheats on you though. Leave him.

This person is not the one in the wrong here.

Yulia_fml 0

The only thing that makes me think your relationship was off-balance in the first place, is that he was on a wedding-diet. The wedding is usually very important for the woman, and if you were demanding of him to lose some weight for the wedding, maybe he decided to look elsewhere for approval. Nothing excuses cheating, but sometimes you gotta wonder what led him down that path.

kayiscoolllll 6

I agree completely. you sound like Bridezilla.

OR he could have been dieting out of his own free will? My fiance has been telling me he wants to tone up for the wedding despite me telling him he's absolutely perfect :-)

urbwzrd 0

yeah, just leave that vile...i hate that sort of people. they don't deserve a good relation or a family...let him die all alone...