By sickly - 20/01/2011 05:47 - United States

Today, I came to school really sick because I had to take an important exam. After I finally finished, I accidentally sneezed on my answer sheet right before turning it in. The teacher refused to take it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 590
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

I don't think the teacher can refuse to accept it. Talk to the principal.

MrsLender_fml 3

It's snot healthy to take a paper after someone sneezed all over it!

Comments

Wowwww. but couldn't u have taken it when ur better? I'm sure the teachers wouldn't rly mindd

Honestly? Maybe not in your school with spelling like that. It seems like a minor cold/flu. They only give exclusions under serious circumstances.

mintcar 9

I took Cell and Molecular Biology with a friend this semester. She unfortunately got strep throat a day or two before the final. Although she emailed the professor and had proof of a doctors note, she was still not allowed to take the final exam. As a result, she has to enroll again and retake the whole class next semester. It depends on the professor. Some, even under whatever crazy situation you're going through will absolutely not allow a make up exam. And by signing the syllabus, you agree to the terms. It sucks.

MrsLender_fml 3

It's snot healthy to take a paper after someone sneezed all over it!

it's called covering your nose op. disgusting.

FYLDeep 25

I don't think the teacher can refuse to accept it. Talk to the principal.

As being almost a teacher myself, I'm pretty sure she must accept it.

ulicksam 0

And I would accept a diagnosis from an "almost" doctor too.

An "almost" doctor would have FAR mote knowledge about diseases and most medical things, so I would trust their word over some random guys. Btw, why didn't she just give you another answer sheet?

RedPillSucks 31

That's exactly what I was thinking. Copy the stuff to another sheet and be done with it.

FYLDeep 25

Haven't you guys ever taken a written exam? Just writing non-stop for the hour? You would almost certainly not have enough time to finish. I wouldn't want to rule out something like that.

MassEffectNerd 0
ulicksam 0

YDI for coming to school "really sick", test or not. Nice of you to care so much about everyone else at school that you're willing to share your gift with all of them. Idiot.

well, I also have finals like our poor op, and I'm pretty sick too. the thing is that if I don't come to school I get an f on 10% of my grade..

Or worse... in college, I have courses where midterms are 40% and the final is 60%. Good luck in missing one!

Karnezar 2

Getting someone sick will last a few days to a month max. Missing an exam and failing (which is possible considering how terribly anal some teachers are about tests) will last for the next year, when you have to re-take the class.

hysterical 1

So why didn't you cover your nose?

SirEBC 7

That freaking blows. Bless you, OP, bless you.

SirEBC 7

Okay, wow. That was an unintentional and ridiculously lame pun.

Hi, I'm from the LPP (Lame Pun Police). You have been charged with using a class 4 pun - "unintentional and ridiculously lame." You have the right to remain silent... No, in fact, you must remain silent or I will beat your shins with this salmon. Yes, the bra and panties I'm wearing are a part of my uniform, so don't bother to inquire about them.

SulfurPlague 0

So I have the flu right now and exams start next week. I only have half of the stuff I need 2 study.