By pillowless - 13/10/2011 14:41 - United States

Today, I came home to find that my house had been broken into. The items stolen were my PS3, cell phone, laptop, tablets, and for some reason my deodorant and pillowcases as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 958
You deserved it 2 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jtconcord 7

They probably used the pillow cases to haul the loot out. The deodorant is just freaky!

With the crisis, pillowcases are hard to find now a days...

Comments

You sound more upset about the deodorant and pillowcase than you do about everything else.

DontModMeDammit 10
hammerfall26 6

I just laughed out loud because of this!

They're both gaming consoles and they both have their own strong points. Don't turn this into a console war. >.>

DontModMeDammit 10

Yea I know they are both good, but PS3 has cooler technology, buy xbox is still the best "gaming" system. That is the end of it, no console war will happen or it will be off with your heads!

pillow cases to carry ur shit in, deadorant because it was hard work ransacking ur house

mbrooks5110 0

Idk about y they took ur deodorant but they used ur pillow cases to carry ur stuff. Sorry you had an intruder!!!

Hey man... You work up a sweat robbin' people. Don't wanna stank up the getaway car.

They needed the deodorant to cover their smelly sweat, caused by the stress of the burglary. Duuh.

The pillowcases are used for carrying out the stolen goods. My place was broken into a few weeks ago and they took a duffle bag to carry out the items. Maybe your robber was sweaty after all that and decided he didn't want to stink up the next place he robbed.

Busby91 0

Dis they happen to leave a lava lamp anywhere?

JennaMarie420 2

They broke out into a sweat so they took the deodorant. And they needed something to carry everything so they stole the pillow cases.