By pillowless - 13/10/2011 14:41 - United States

Today, I came home to find that my house had been broken into. The items stolen were my PS3, cell phone, laptop, tablets, and for some reason my deodorant and pillowcases as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 958
You deserved it 2 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jtconcord 7

They probably used the pillow cases to haul the loot out. The deodorant is just freaky!

With the crisis, pillowcases are hard to find now a days...

Comments

Obviously they used the pillow cases to carry out the stuff and while taking your stuff worked up a sweet and needed the deodorant

They took your pillow cases for something to put the rest of your stuff in. Something similar happened to a guy I work with, but they took his suit cases and duffle bags.

sounds like an ex girlfriend is pissed at you! took the deodorant to remind herself of your smell... and the pillowcases smelt like you too.. or to carry stuff in Like everyones saying!

The pillowcase makes a handy-dandy loot bag - it's tough and won't tear, and you call fill it up with all the goodies. As for the deodorant, hey - I was all out of pit sauce and yours was right there.

The burglars used the pillowcase to put your stuff in and they smelt bad so they used deodorant to make it smell better. That's all to it.

GDIZZLE93 11

It was Santa Claus! Don't worry OP, he'll bring them back on December 25th :)

What do you think they carried everything in? The pillow cases. Lol idk the deodorant

Cheerieful_fml 2

What? You dont want him to smell nice? You know how hard it is to get a good nights sleep?