By pillowless - 13/10/2011 14:41 - United States

Today, I came home to find that my house had been broken into. The items stolen were my PS3, cell phone, laptop, tablets, and for some reason my deodorant and pillowcases as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 958
You deserved it 2 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jtconcord 7

They probably used the pillow cases to haul the loot out. The deodorant is just freaky!

With the crisis, pillowcases are hard to find now a days...

Comments

jsturaveragegirl 5

Pillowcases= a way to carry all the stuff they stole Deodorant= not smelling like theft! Duh!

Sometimes I wonder if people take the odd item on their way out as a further way to screw with the victim.

I would, just to ruin that persons day a little more ;) toilet paper would be epic to steal

It would be even more fun to misplace some stuff. Like putting the big toilet brush in the toothbrush glass, or hiding the remote in the fridge or putting the CD of [insert crappy singer's name here] in your stereo...

mmwmeg1990 0

Pillowcase was used in put your items in!

bigkountry209 0

they probably used ur pillow cases to put shit in

KrazzyNV 0

Who leaves the house without taking thier cell phone?

How many times are people going to say the exact same thing about the thief putting the stolen goods in the pillowcase? :P

When they find the burglar, I hope you use your pillowcases and "Full Metal Jacket" his ass with your deodorant!

did noone else get that they were homeless and so wanted some sort of hygenic product?

Probably a crack head, when they are high, they dont have any common sense. It also explains why they took your bedding and pit stick, they don't care about germs and other peoples body fluids. Sorry your stuff got stolen.