By notagoodjoke - 25/12/2016 01:01 - United States - Vincentown

Spicy
Today, Christmas Eve, I told my wife she has three presents to choose from: one large, one small and one tiny. She immediately responded, "Is the tiny one in your pants?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 747
You deserved it 2 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Last Christmas, I gave you my dick The very next day, you said it's not very thick This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone desperate

Oh please. If this FML was about a husband making fun of a wife's loose pussy, everyone would lose their shit and tell her to file for a divorce. Gotta love that double standard.

Comments

You have to admit, you walked right into that one.

I've actually never understood why people find it acceptable and say people walk into being insulted by asking things such as this. Partners should not insult each other, especially about their bodies.

I find it sad about how many people on here can not take a joke. It is a great joke he walked right into. Jeez if things like this get your blood boiling then i worry for your and any future relationships. Why so serious.

It's a form of teasing/humor. you'll know the person and what's acceptable to joke about and what's not. Not all relationships are the same and not all jokes are the same.

Tell her you're saving that one for someone who'll appreciate it more.

Last Christmas, I gave you my dick The very next day, you said it's not very thick This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone desperate

"That's the bonus present. It's micro-sized."

cootiequeen4444 11

If you think about, an average sized present box is bigger than most dicks, so a small box would probably fit most dicks, 3 inches versus 7 inches is not a big difference in the grand scheme of things (not talking about sex stuff. just size difference stuff in the basic, literal sense and thinking of how there's stuff out there that is many feet long, so inches on the end are just... inches). But now you know next year to have big, bigger, and biggest presents instead?

Actually 3 inches verses 7 inches is a big difference. Think of it in terms of height. I'm 5'8 and one of my friends is 5'1". Our height difference is huge. Whereas my best friend who is 5'5" the difference is noticeable but not as drastic as the first friend.

Just because it got your panties in a twist doesn't mean it was a bad joke. Is your wife mad that she got married and ended up with a second pussy?

Oh please. If this FML was about a husband making fun of a wife's loose pussy, everyone would lose their shit and tell her to file for a divorce. Gotta love that double standard.