By nakedweddingday - 04/07/2013 02:40 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I came home from work to find white fabric and crystals all over the apartment floor. I followed the trail of destruction to my bedroom, where my roommate had left our closet door open. Apparently, her cats decided that my wedding gown was to be their newest conquest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 945
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry. I hope there's enough time to get a new one.

Comments

That was their surprise wedding present. They altered the dress for you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The roommate had left the closet door open. As for the door to the room, I've seen cats open doors before. They jump and catch on to the handle so the momentum plus their weight opens the door.

18 you clearly haven't watched enough funny cat videos on YouTube, you'd be amazed at how dexterous cats can be.

therealafroninga 10

Cats are the spawn of satan. They can easily manipulate doors.

TrollingStalker 16

I think I'd be more upset with your roommate for leaving the door open. I mean, most cats will claw with anything. My old cat favorited walls, furniture, and human beings as scratching posts.

Im interested to know why you have picture of Buscus as your icon

TrollingStalker 16

Well I hope your roommate will have the decency to buy you a new wedding dress. You can't blame the cats, they acted according to their nature. She should have been more careful.

blink831forever 13

I'm sorry OP. That just really, really sucks. I hope you can get it all worked out before your wedding day.

Make your roommate help pay for a new one. It's only fair if she made the mistake to help correct it.

I hope your roommate is going to buy you a new one. Hope your wedding isn't too soon so you could find a new dress.

xStaciexLynnx 15

And this is why, at my job as a wedding planner, we tell all our brides to keep the dress at the shop as long as possible.

Or at a house without cats. I had my mother-in-law hold onto my dress for this very reason.

OMG OP I'm sooo sorry!!! that's the worst thing ever! I hope she offers to replace it.

Don't you just hate inconsiderate roommates? I would definitely kick her out or file a major complaint if the roommate system isn't up to you.

graceinsheepwear 33

File a major complaint with WHO exactly? Headquarters? Central?

RedPillSucks 31

World Hoe Organization Central Headquarters, commonly known as WHO Central HQ

graceinsheepwear 33

Oh yeah (face palm). WHO Central HQ. I forgot about them. Bureaucracy at its finest!

Perhaps #34 was thinking in terms of dorm-mates.