By Werner - 02/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, I came home after a party to my parents, who confronted me. They said that my phone had made a pocket call to them and they heard a good half hour of people talking about drugs and alcohol. I confessed at that point. I checked my phone after. I hadn't called them in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 653
You deserved it 67 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LittleMissMack 0

Your fault. Deny, deny, deny. And in the process look at your phone.

3 days!? You should call your mom more... she worries about you.

Comments

jrhunter5 0

King of kings get a f'in life. I can't stand people like yourself that are against drugs and whatever else... Im not saying that drugs arent bad but you need to get a reality check. Drugs are always gonna be here and people are always gonna do them so deal with it fag

You ask them for proof first THEN confess. I learned this the hard way, too :P

Jrhunter, you're a ******* retard. Drugs are bad for you, but you decide, "Oh, I'll be rebelious". Teens these days ******* discust me. I'm 16 and could not be any more disappointed in these kids choices. Any kid/teen that drinks or smokes is a ******* RETARD.

Origami86 6

Ooooooo drugs are bad. Ooooo drugs do this. SAY NO TO DRUGS. Give me a break man. Or at least do some reading first and then preach on how people are retards for doing drugs. Why exactly are narcotics bad ? No one says anything about smoking and yet tobacco is more harmful than cannabis. No one says anything about alcohol and yet it is more harmful than both tobacco and cannabis. Alcohol is now classified as the 5th most harmful drug behind heroin, cocaine, barbiturates and street methadone. Why doesn't anyone mention caffeine ? How many people drink coffee nowadays ? I've heard so many people say "Oh I can't function properly if I don't drink coffee in the morning". And what about pharmaceutical drugs ? How many people are mentally and physically addicted to them even when most of the times they don't even need them ? Do you even know what kind of accomplishments mankind has done due to someone been on some sort of drug ? Yes, I would look into that too. But nooooo it's all about stupid drugs and stupid teens who waste their lives. I'm not saying go crazy on them and die from them. It's all about balance. You seem to be targeting teens by the way. Does that mean it is ok for adults to do it ? The phrase "teens these days" should be said for you. Don't be a sheep and just do what they tell you. Instead, make an informed decision. No one is perfect. Bazinga!

kittenlove123 0