By hoolagirl4422 - 20/09/2013 11:23 - Hong Kong - Kennedy Town

Today, I bumped into a really cute guy I know. I stuttered and floundered, before saying, "Hi, it's me, Megan Thomas." My surname isn't Thomas, but his is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 927
You deserved it 9 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AlittleSanity 11

You should have followed that up with the statement "unless you aren't man enough to make that happen". Would have loved to see his face then.

Well you've already made it obvious. Might as well go for gold at that point.

Comments

perdix 29

You should have dropped to one knee and offered him a diamond ring. He'll be so confused, you will be Megan Thomas in a few weeks!

Megan used: CONFUSION! It was super effective!

It's a cute story to tell your future kids

Good idea. We could even take it a few notches further and make a show about it called "How I Met Your Father".

kingdomgirl94 29

That's when you correct yourself and say how weird it was for you to have recently changed your last name from your father's name to your mother's maiden name. Old habits die hard. Oh his last name is Thomas too? What a small world.

I should hire you to fix all THE weird shit I blurt out haha

jw90 18

That's embarrassing. Maybe he didn't notice..

Some how I think it would be hard not to notice.

I feel like she was channeling Hinata Hyuga...

Don't worry OP, that's just cute. Maybe he thinks so too. :)

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol. I wonder what his initial reaction was.

or he thought it was creepy and was disturbed

rlTlk 13

Well if he didn't remember your last name he will now. You definitely left an impression, hopefully it's a good one :) And I can't blame you, I do that stuff all the time I have pretty bad dyslexia say things backwards mixed up and every way you could think of.

3yellowzebras 19

I have the same kind of dyslexia! Perfect at reading and writing but when I talk It comes out muddled up, I get aphrasia pretty bad too :/

I'd be tempted to just go for broke at that point.