By Jebus - 24/01/2009 16:07 - Canada

Today, I brought a girl home from the bar. After sleeping together, she drunkenly stumbles to the bathroom to wash up. On her way back, she accidentally walks into my parents' room, turns on the lights and asks where her clothes are before figuring it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 115
You deserved it 34 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mistake #1: You brought home a random drunk girl from a bar. Mistake #2: You brought her home, where you live WITH YOUR PARENTS. Mistake #3: You are old enough to go to bars, and you live with your parents. Wow. Three strikes. You're out.

livelaughlovinit 0

Dude.... get a life. You live with your parents, I'm guessing you're over 21 since you were in a bar, and you're bringing girls home with you? That's pretty pathetic.

Comments

Wait! You are old enough to drink, but you are still living in your parents' house????

vadaaa 11

Living at your parents house is one thing, but you have to be really stupid to bring a drunk girl to your house. That you share. Ya know, WITH YOUR PARENTS.

isn't the drinking age in Canada 18?

Am I the only one who sees posts like these and thinks this is why we have rampant STDs and venereal diseases like herpes and AIDS to deal with? Viruses aren't condom-proof you know...

Why would you sleep with someone with your parents on the premises'?

Why would you bring a girl home when you still live with your parents?

Why on earth would you bring a random girl home when you still live with your parents?

why the **** are you bringing strange girls home if you live with your parents?

who the **** brings a girl home when they live with the parents? ydi