Start 'em young

By Anonymous - 03/10/2021 23:00

Today, my 3 year-old toddler wanted to try my wine. I kept telling her it’s adult juice and she wouldn’t like it. When she kept bugging me about it I gave in, and gave her a tiny sip. She liked it, and continued to bug me about it even more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 318
You deserved it 1 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like she'll be doing 12 steps before she can count to twelve.

Say no to your child and stick with it. You're the parent. YDI.

Comments

Looks like she'll be doing 12 steps before she can count to twelve.

Hunter Phillips 7

lol you always have the best comments 🤣

You're supposed to substitute grape juice for crying out loud.

They make mock sangria juice blends. Try getting her some. That, or Ribena--it's blackcurrent juice, you should be able to order it on Amazon. Then she has her own special juice, and you can enjoy your wine in peace.

It_gets_better 19

When I was a kid my parents said I wouldn't like coffee, so I was determined to like it and lied about liking it for so long that now my main personality trait as an adult is a well-known caffeine addiction... because I lied myself into being forced to acquire a taste for it. Sorry it didn't work out like you'd hoped, OP!

Say no to your child and stick with it. You're the parent. YDI.

49_Donuts 12

Be the parent. The proper reply is ‘No’ if you don’t want her to have any.

when i was a lil kid my dad tried that with me and i snatched the glass from him and drank the whole thing *_*