By Anonymous - 20/10/2012 04:03 - United States - Ypsilanti

Spicy
Today, I bought professional hair clippers to shave down below, thinking it would be safer than using a razor. Let's just say the bathroom now looks like a murder scene, and it's going to be a while before I have sex again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 700
You deserved it 12 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wondering if you're a girl our guy do I can grimace accordingly

How uncoordinated does one have to be to take multiple gouges out of ones important bits with an electric shaver?

Comments

kelseymill124 0

You know, they make specialized trimmers for that. Just sayin'. Or you could just suck it up and go get waxed.

iOceanus 18

34 - It wouldn't be the first time someone gets paid to see, touch, or do both to someone else's junk.

Sh OP, if you're a girl, I strongly recommend the razor I use. The battery operated dual shaving razor with the bikini zone trimmer on the other side, specifically meant to trim down your bush to shave-able hair. It's the popular turquoise razor from Schick in the Target or CVS shaving product section. It's roughly $11, the razor replacements 4 for $18 but this razor has lasted me for 10 months now with 2 razor heads remaining so clearly it was worth the money since I don't pay 7 dollars a month for replacements & I get a great shave everytime. Make sure to also buy Bikini Zone's anti bump shave gel to shave. This bottle may only be 4 oz, but a little goes a long way. If your skin is getting used to shaving buy Bikini Zone medicated cream. Both are under $10 together. After a few shaves you won't need the medicated cream. To get a close shave make sure to stay in the water for a couple minutes to dampen the hair & weigh it down so you get a better shave later. Warning: the trimmer can nick you if it's battery is low. It starts shutting off so as soon as it does turn it off & replace the battery. It hurts when it nicks, & it won't even trim well anyway. To finish the trim just shave with the hair then shave against it when you start shaving it off. Hope this helps!

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Holy crap, that wig is perfectly set on that dogs head

acetheone 8

guess who's not getting laid ? no, not me. fyl op.