By ac32 - 11/04/2011 16:05 - Canada

Today, I bought myself a brand-new 52" flatscreen. It was only in my house for 2 hours before my toddler had a tantrum, threw a toy right into the screen and wrecked it beyond repair. I paid to have a nice TV for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 317
You deserved it 9 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ashkahnator 0

Try throwing the tv at the kid to teach it a lesson?

Rei_Ayanami 18

That child would not have Christmas or a birthday for a decade, I don't even care if they are a toddler.

Comments

This is why you can't have nice things when you have kids.

drdna 0

you can have nice things. just use duct tape and no more throwing toys

when you say "use duct tape" do you mean duct tape the kid to the couch while he's near it so he doesn't break the tv again?

morgan020 0

I have a 3 year old and have nice things in my house. my husband and I just don't allow him to act like a little shit. too many parents now days are too worried about being friends with their kids and when it comes time to be the parent have no clue what to do so the kids act up since they learn that there won't be any punishment. it's all in the conditioning. when I tell my son he's going to get in trouble if he messes with something he gets a spanking unlike my niece who makes a game of it going back and forth with her parents until they give up and let he get into what ever she wants anyways.

htaylor 1

u can have nice things when u have kids when u raise them right. my 2 and 3 yr old boys don't ruin my things.

strawberrydreams 18

And this is why I could never have any kids when I get older. If that were my child, he/she wouldn't have an ass to sit on after I'm done with them. Seriously, FYL OP.

CateXOX 0

He was probably watching Teen Mom on your TV, and following their example. Bitches be crazy.

Before someone says shes a bad parent ima say she couldnt help it my little brother is horrible and we tried!!! Although with two older sisters wht can you do? u learn new stuff... ps hes thrown baseballs at the tv before

Get off the computer and go back to school. Don't come back until you've learned to use an apostrophe.

Igotothegym 3

Yo i got 3 of ur nike shoes in three different colors, which colors are those?

And you PAID for the toy that destroyed the TV. Congrats. :D

Cryptid_V 2

I wish there were ways to be protected from things like this for about 1-2 years. huh.

SirEBC 7

Stop spelling word funetickly.

Cryptid_V 2
bribri1992 0

It seems like a lot of toddlers are breaking brand new flatscreen t.v's this week! hmmmm interesting

too good I don't have a kid cause I'm gonna buy a brand-new flatscreen too.

heyimjennyFML 5

makes me glad I only have a 105 pound pitbull. id take a pet over a child ANY day lol

lmaoatall 6

I do NOT condone the use of duct tape, cages, rope, belts, superglue, or locking a child up in a dark closet. do NOT use any of these non- recamended practices to disapline your child.

SteelCladAngel 0

yea that ***** kids up all sorts of ways. I know someone who had crap like that happen to her plus her step dad was sexually abusive

awardZu 0

And never, I repeat, never tie your child to a tree with bacon grease smeared on it's legs!

wow. your kids ate going to be problems.