By lucky - 31/03/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend of almost ten months who his top five women to have it off with would be. I was third. My mom was second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 106 112
You deserved it 17 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer....

Why would you ask that in the first place? ... as if you wanted to know who the other 4 people where.

Comments

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer....

Why would you ask that in the first place? ... as if you wanted to know who the other 4 people where.

Cyrus00 41

At least there are 4 other people, and not 5.

withfire 0

That question is just asking for trouble. Look on the bright side, if you end up with him for a long time he'll be attracted to you well into your middle-age years.

Be lucky your on the list at all. If I was to make up a list of the top 5 women I would like to have sex with (but realistically the chances are slim), then my wife wouldn't even be on there. It would probably go something like Jessica Alba, Tricia Helfer, Angelina Jole etc.. etc.. So just be lucky you were on there at all... unless this was a list of people he realistically think he has a chance with in which case give your mom a heads up. You 2 can take the piss out of him to teach him a lesson. ;-)

Roxas_fml 0

A question you really shouldn't have asked him. But hey, least you were in the top five.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#5 has it. The only two people he'd rather have sex with then you is a very close representation of future you, and I'm guessing whichever celebrity he thinks is hottest. It could've been far worse.

#9 is a bitch and i agree with #6 i know my list would have wicked hott celebs on it hahaha like megan fox only the sexiest woman alive