By bablessinbedsty - 05/05/2017 14:45

Today, I announced to my fiance that I was pregnant with twins. He immediately called off the engagement, furious at me because we "agreed to only have one child". Sorry my embryo decided to split in two. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 427
You deserved it 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AnthonyCS5 19

It sounds like he's looking for a reason to end the relationship. It may be time to rethink those marriage plans.

And now the idiot is without a wife and he has double the child support

Comments

frizz101 22

First off congratulations on your pregnancy. Second, it sounds like you're better off without a guy who would break up with you over an unplanned child.

Hope you take him to court and eat him up with child support.

Lora Wood 11

You're going to like him so much better as child support for 2.

Yes, I intentionally released two eggs this month. Or Yes I intentionally split that embryo. I am all powerful and have complete control over my reproductive organs and their actions. What a Fuckwad.

clearly he didn't take basic biology or sex ed

He was probably just waiting for a reason to call it off. Screw his ass. You don't need him.

my2centsworth 15

Fortunately, recent studies indicate that the intelligence of offspring is determined by the mother, not the father.

Sounds like you got lucky, imagine what he would do if you get pregnant after the wedding.

Honestly? Good riddance. If he was actually serious, he's an idiot. You deserve better. Sorry, OP. But better you find out now than when you marry this clown.

onceuponatime456 16

Get a lawyer and make sure the idiot pays support for the babies. He sounds like a loser and you are likely better off without him.