By Rich - 26/11/2011 20:50 - United States

Today, I admitted to my wife that I'd really like to get a Prius, but I was worried that if I did, everyone would question my sexuality. She told me, "I don't know why you care, everyone already thinks you're gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 9 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell her "well, I guess if I'm gay, we can't have sex anymore"

StopDropNRoll 11

Comments

A Prius? That's not a vehicle, that's a lunchbox.

I didn't know cars come with sexual orientations. Guess they really do make everything nowadays.

How does driving a prius make you gay? It's a statement that you're smart about gas and money!

Why do you care what people think?! Get that Prius and tell people to kiss your ass! Well, that's what I would do. P.S. I actually laughed out loud when I read this.

daftPunKt 4

Does Larry David look gay to you?? Get it!!

Haters gonna hate. They're just jealous because they have to fill their oh-so-macho Canyonero SUVs with gas at $100 a tankful. Laugh at them while you're passing the gas station.

Yep, because that will solve all his problems.... Genius ...

Coming from a guy who drives a big diesel truck, you sir, are incredibly gay!

At least OP is environmentally conscious unlike you who are driving a gas guzzler! Karma is a bitch.

Actually it would be fuel. I don't put gas in my truck and my "gas guzzler" averages 25 mpg.......

and about being environmentally conscious. Your carbon foot print by using electricity to charge your matchbox of a car is much larger than mine for driving a truck. You can hate on a large truck but diesels are more Eco friendly than any gas car.

Yeah that's what the manufacturer told you. If you had an ounce of sense you would know that diesel exhaust is much cleaner than gas and far better than all the electricity your using to charge it.

the electricity in B.C. Canada where I live, is mostly hydroelectric that means it barely hurt the environment at all for electricity. thus proving the prius is much better than your gas guzzler.

let them hear you hurt the environment! prius sucks ****

Saving on gas and caring about environmental issues makes you gay? Wow, then I would love to hear their definition of heterosexuals...

Heterosexuals are NOT environmentally friendly! Occupy heterosexuals!

Hmm, I'm straight and I care about environment :D

94- I'm straight and I'm such a tree hugger:) I was just bein sarcastic

Shame on me, my sarcasm detector was off! I shall occupy my bed and get off of the internet!

The Prius is such a lame green statement anyway. All those minerals that they have to mine for the battery certainly aren't helping the environment any. If the Honda FCX Clarity is available in your area, it's much greener.