By Rich - 26/11/2011 20:50 - United States

Today, I admitted to my wife that I'd really like to get a Prius, but I was worried that if I did, everyone would question my sexuality. She told me, "I don't know why you care, everyone already thinks you're gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 9 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell her "well, I guess if I'm gay, we can't have sex anymore"

StopDropNRoll 11

Comments

That's almost as unnecessary as saying "you should chop off your penis! That'll solve the problem!" You really think a sex tape would stop people from thinking OP is gay??

They give you high mileage and saves you money on gas. Thats the true point of a prius. That tree hugger comment meant that you are way misinformed about the prius. Idiot...

Maybe he just wanted good mileage Edit: I've been beat to it

lmaoatall 6

I'm questioning your sexuality. Aren't you?!?!

Ofc he didn't think a sextape would change anything, he just wanted to watch some **** obviously!

Ydi, for thinking caring about the environment makes people think you're gay, and for thinking gay is bad.

He doesnt think that, he thinks the idiot gas guzzler's will make fun of him for buying a high milage car that people gave a reputation as a "gay" car and call its drivers gay. You must read the fml again.

quadracer96 0

Do you know what a Prius sounds like when it idles? **** **** **** **** ****

How the heck did you hear that? Oh wait.. Just a lame joke that failed miserably..

Put some "truck nuts" on it to instantly macho it up! Lol

83- it's like a monster truck..but with much better gas mileage! That's quite the deal