By Rich - 26/11/2011 20:50 - United States

Today, I admitted to my wife that I'd really like to get a Prius, but I was worried that if I did, everyone would question my sexuality. She told me, "I don't know why you care, everyone already thinks you're gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 9 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell her "well, I guess if I'm gay, we can't have sex anymore"

StopDropNRoll 11

Comments

Jeff Dunham has a prius, look at what he does for a living

But according to old man "Walter", Dunham is gay. That's why his wife divorced him. Lol

Walter has hated his wife throughout all of his marriage. What do you call that?

kaykay20 0

The only worries is the price those lithium batteries it uses are why it's so expensive. You'd be better off with a average car with neat 30 or 40 to a gallon.

bubo_fml 10

I got called a '******' once by a Harley biker for pulling up next to him on a rented Vespa w/ my scarf flapping in the breeze...Unfortunately for him, he didn't know I was a former all star American football linebacker...When I stood up, he shrank in terror, stammered out multiple apologies & offered to buy me drinks all night...A priceless memory!

Vespa? Scarf? All you need is a Rickenbaker 4001 guitar and you'll be Haruko Haruhara.

I guess no one appreciates a FLCL reference. Damn you guys...

I would go with a hummer...no one will question you then.

Go for it, it sounds like you have an awesome wife who doesn't care about your sexual ambiguity, so what do you have to worry about?

vip3r20 8

lmao ur in Texas (lifted truck capital of the world), your name is Rich (or Richard meaning Dick) and you want a prius. yes if I was you I would be worried too.

vip3r20 8

lmao ur in Texas (lifted truck capital of the world), your name is Rich (or Richard meaning Dick) and you want a prius. yes if I was you I would be worried too.

JinxosGirl87 0

Pruis drivers like the smell of their own farts, or so says South Park. :P

You know the comment is going to be pathetic when you throw in a random quote that no one recognizes.

Heck as long as you don't get a powder blue priest op you*ll be fine