By Rich - 26/11/2011 20:50 - United States

Today, I admitted to my wife that I'd really like to get a Prius, but I was worried that if I did, everyone would question my sexuality. She told me, "I don't know why you care, everyone already thinks you're gay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 9 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell her "well, I guess if I'm gay, we can't have sex anymore"

StopDropNRoll 11

Comments

As long as it's not a 'powder-blue' prius... (Jeff Dunham reference...anyone...?)

KiddNYC1O 20

True, that's why I opinionated.

Next thing you'll be playing with dolls and puppets...and Soon you'll begin to worry that If you have to go through the airport, they may swab the puppets behinds...

I don't think you should change your mind about getting a Green Car just because some gas guzzlers think you are gay. Thing about the environment and gas you will save. Go Prius Go

And remember to get those windows tinted nice and dark.

Prius' are the Devil!! Dumb little cars...

Okay just because your accelerometer didn't work doesn't mean all priuses are bad!

I'm just saying, it is worse for the environment to make them than it is good for the environment to drive them. Plus they look stupid!

How would you ever back up that reasoning??

Who cares, if you like it, get it! There is always going to be someone who thinks differently about something you like. If you went by what others thought, there is basically nothing you can do. Just saying. p.s. you have a wife? you're fine.

cicpjaky 6
ninjuh_wingman 29

This makes no sense if people know you have a wife unless they think you married her so you appear straight.

drive a prius. so they think you're gay then? you're just smart by saving money on gas. I even got a discount on parking for owning one! save the environment! David Suzuki would approve!

xavierpineda2 4

Your man card has been indefinitely revoked. Your bitch card has been issued. ha, bitch!

Your funny card has been revoked and your dumbass card has been issued!