By YourAverageFckUp - 23/08/2015 01:21 - United States - Richmond

Today, even after explaining to my boyfriend that I was self conscious about my breasts because they're slightly misshaped, he still persisted with begging me for a tit pic, saying he would still see me as beautiful. I gave in and sent one. He responded with "LOL WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 585
You deserved it 14 856

YourAverageFckUp tells us more.

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Top comments

Ask him for a dick pic and do the same thing.

That was really insensitive. Especially if it's about something you yourself are not comfortable with sharing.

Comments

Forget him. Dump him, like, yesterday. He's a dick. You need a man who's going to appreciate your boobs the way they are because they're your ******* boobs and he loves you.

hektek 11

what an asshole, just dump that childish jerk, he needs to grow up.

Wow. I definitely do not see how it was OP's fault AT ALL the guy was clearly being an insensitive asshole. I'm sure your boobs are fine...

That's ****** up, he probably hasn't seen any boobs outside of ****, or a pair that hasn't had multiple surgeries to make the geometrically perfect. Breasts are beautiful no matter their size, SHAPE, symmetry, color, firmness, nipple position/size/shape/color..all that matters is "how does it make u feel when I squeeze/rub/pinch/massage/kiss/lick/suck/nibble on them?"

Just saying, one should never send pics, should all hell break loose, Guess who's pic is posted on Internet. Shame on you

Ask for a dick pic and say "move your thumb"

You should've said "well those are boobs, i guess you've never seen any before" op. But seriously, **** him, he's a dick.