By YourAverageFckUp - 23/08/2015 01:21 - United States - Richmond

Today, even after explaining to my boyfriend that I was self conscious about my breasts because they're slightly misshaped, he still persisted with begging me for a tit pic, saying he would still see me as beautiful. I gave in and sent one. He responded with "LOL WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 585
You deserved it 14 856

YourAverageFckUp tells us more.

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Top comments

Ask him for a dick pic and do the same thing.

That was really insensitive. Especially if it's about something you yourself are not comfortable with sharing.

Comments

Why is everyone saying to dump him? It's obvious that it was a joke, in bad taste of course, but still a joke.

A person's idea of a joke, a sincere joke, can show who that person really is... in this case, OP's SO is a jerk that ripped on OP's insecurities for fun... which means he probably rips on other people he doesn't know even worse... does that sound like someone a self respecting person should be with?

xlivia 3

Or ask him for a dick pic and say "Move your thumb out of the way"

kmw003 17

My ex used to make me feel bad about my boobs and my stomach (I lost weight before we started dating and my boobs deflated a little bit and I didn't lose enough weight for his liking). When I started seeing my soon to be husband I wouldn't even think about taking off my shirt around him. Now? He's built up my self esteem to an all time high and he loves every inch of me!! You'll find someone who appreciates and celebrates your body op!!

I would have replied with "something you won't be seeing again for a very long time."

moecraft 9

You know that most people that say you deserve is just don't like this post even when you did t deserve it

the pic you sent us as your username looks fine!