By YourAverageFckUp - 23/08/2015 01:21 - United States - Richmond

Today, even after explaining to my boyfriend that I was self conscious about my breasts because they're slightly misshaped, he still persisted with begging me for a tit pic, saying he would still see me as beautiful. I gave in and sent one. He responded with "LOL WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 585
You deserved it 14 856

YourAverageFckUp tells us more.

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Top comments

Ask him for a dick pic and do the same thing.

That was really insensitive. Especially if it's about something you yourself are not comfortable with sharing.

Comments

Congrats. Your photo will be on the Internet soon enough.

Obviously he just wanted to get a pic and said whatever he could to get them, when they weren't what he wanted he acted insensitively because he put your feelings out of his mind. Selfish, Disgusting, and Insensitive, he's not worth your time.

I hope you mean he is now your ex. Insensitive prick. Also as a side note, if you are not comfortable with something,do not let some dick talk you into it. Stand your ground, it is your body after all. No should mean no regardless of circumstance.

It sounds like he was joking to me, but I guess I don't know the context. Just remember that it's better to have a beautiful personality than a beautiful body, although I'll assume you look gorgeous anyway.

People believe if you send nude pictures you deserve anything bad in the world to happen to you.

dafluckster 6

Because sending nudes is a really stupid thing to do. Don't put yourself out there if you don't expect any type of reaction.

I voted both FML and YDI. FML because she has an insensitive boyfriend who doesn't even respect her, and because she didn't deserve to be insulted like that. YDI because she gave in under the pressure. Don't EVER send nudes to anyone if you do not want to, even if it's your partner. Even if they beg you, just don't. You do not have to send nudes if you don't want to. You can say no.

I'm sure she expected a more supportive and kind response from him... you know, because he's her boyfriend...

Sorry op, thats the ****. Time to start putting your foot down no more nudes.