By YourAverageFckUp - 23/08/2015 01:21 - United States - Richmond

Today, even after explaining to my boyfriend that I was self conscious about my breasts because they're slightly misshaped, he still persisted with begging me for a tit pic, saying he would still see me as beautiful. I gave in and sent one. He responded with "LOL WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 585
You deserved it 14 856

YourAverageFckUp tells us more.

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Top comments

Ask him for a dick pic and do the same thing.

That was really insensitive. Especially if it's about something you yourself are not comfortable with sharing.

Comments

not the proper time to meme... get him back

OP you can report this if he shares that pic with anyone. Your state might have laws against sharing him such content.

Reason# 17 Of Why you shouldn't date a fuckboy. They will annoy the shit out of you for nude pictures, only to criticize said picture.

You should have made the title ( . ) (. )

misshaped is just another word for unique :)

honestly I don't have anything against sending nudes, but I think it's a big flashing light that he's a bit of a prick if he doesn't know to just piss off if you say no to sending nudes the first time he asks. I send nudes as a gift, because they're fun to take and they're fun to send to someone knowing you're winding them up. I'm not gonna send one if I don't feel like it, the fun is for me too! but he sounds mean tbh. be careful in case he continues to be hurtful.

Well they are a pair of 200$ Nike Air Max's

dannnngthatsux 19

You should have a picture of two birds. (Bearded ****)