By YourAverageFckUp - 23/08/2015 01:21 - United States - Richmond

Today, even after explaining to my boyfriend that I was self conscious about my breasts because they're slightly misshaped, he still persisted with begging me for a tit pic, saying he would still see me as beautiful. I gave in and sent one. He responded with "LOL WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 585
You deserved it 14 856

YourAverageFckUp tells us more.

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Top comments

Ask him for a dick pic and do the same thing.

That was really insensitive. Especially if it's about something you yourself are not comfortable with sharing.

Comments

Get a dick pic and then say (no seriously show me your actual dick)

All boobs are asymmetrical m one way or another, just some are more noticeable. But that was as a asshole move on his part, cheer up OP, hopefully he apologizes and if not its plenty of guys who could care less about whether they match up or not.

When will you kids learn that sexting is BS?

He was joking dont take it seriously he'll still pleasure your boobs all you want

skyguy592 15

come on guys, and author, are you ******* kidding me? he was obviously joking!...smh

OP here. First, thanks for all the support and funny comments :) no, my face wasn't in the picture. He said he did it to lighten the mood. He apologised and then surprised me by showing up at my place with flowers and chocolate to make up for it. Happy ending after all!

Rosebudx 32

Chocolate does make things better, and I am glad he apologized. Everyone has, at one point or another, said something that was offensive instead of bringing the intended levity. I hope you had a long talk with him and that he never jabs you in an obviously sore spot again, OP.

Sounds like you need a less shitty boyfriend.

"THOOOOOSSSEEE are the last things I'm ever sending your ass."