By who wants spaghetti - 17/12/2015 03:42 - United States - Oconomowoc

Today, during a family dinner, I witnessed my younger brother casually slip his hand down the back of his pants, take it out, sniff each finger individually, before stirring his hand in his spaghetti and continue to eat normally. I was the only one who saw this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 876
You deserved it 1 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No more shit puns down here please. We have bad ones up here already.

Comments

That's pretty shitty, OP. But, why didn't you say anything? :P

If you're going to make bad puns at least put a little effort in.

ShortieRose 30

"crap, I put that sh!t on everything"!!!!

I would of called him out at the dinner table, that's beyond nasty!

I typed something rude here, so i changed it :)

Mathalamus 24

How? The op was the only one who saw it. You know he would just deny everything.

No more shit puns down here please. We have bad ones up here already.

As long as it's not my food, more power to him :P

1.Thats disgusting 2.He needs a little manner lessons maybe even psychological ones(joke) 3. And finally so he ate normally with his fingers? Does that not seem strange to anyone

MonstreBelle 28

It seems strange to me and makes me wonder how old he is if he's eating with his hands rather than utensils. It's slightly more understandable if he's a little kid. They have a tendency to be really curious about their bodies. That curiosity can sometimes lead them to do gross things because they are too young to really grasp concepts like hygiene and bacteria. Either way, I actually hope OP tells their parents so they can talk to him about it. Eating food contaminated with fecal matter can make someone really sick.

I'm not sure (the whole thing is so crazy to really understand) but I think he stirred his fingers in it, adding the "flavour" I guess, and then proceeded to eat with his fork? I don't think he was necessarily eating it with his fingers, but just using his fingers to add...whatever it was he was trying to add. *gag*

MonstreBelle 28

53- You may be right. It sounded to me like he was also using his hands to eat, not just stirring his spaghetti with them. But the wording of the FML is a bit confusing, so I could definitely be wrong about that.

Some people like a little more than just salt and pepper I guess!