By Red-cheeked - 18/05/2011 13:08

Today, at work, somebody stole my sunglasses. Fed up with the constant theft in my office, I stormed up to my boss, as he had long ago promised to catch the thief. He listened patiently to my rant before pointing out that my sunglasses were on my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 475
You deserved it 47 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohh wow i hate when that happens. like when you get someone to call your phone to find where it is and suddenly it starts ringing from your pocket...or your hand...sigh...

Comments

JesterMarcus 0

Chill. It happens to people all the time.

HahaYDI 0

If things are constantly being stolen then your boss has a responsibility to deal with the problem, even if you had your glasses all along.

JennaMarie420 2

I do this too. I'll be talking on the phone and frantically searching for it in my purse.

Jenna_Tell_Yuh 0

i've done that. I told the person I was on the phone with that I couldn't find it but he didnt tell me cause he thought it was so funny. :(

NYR1926 0

that happens to me with hats all the time

ECMchase 0

you should have remembered if couldn't then it's on the top your mind

and so the English language comes to a horrific end.

ECMchase 0
lionandthelamb61 9

It that a ******* flipper!?!?!?

RockstarRN 10

How did I know you were going to say that? :)

CateXOX 0

64- Says the person who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're".

omg no one cares wether its your or you're

CateXOX 0

78- I don't really either, but she can't call someone dumb and then act dumb herself.

CateXOX 0

110/ 111- I am also using an iPhone, but I do this thing called proof reading, you should try it some time. Also, "being able to afford" a type of phone does not put you above your mistakes, or allow you to be rude.

a_nutritionist 10

uh...you can afford an iphone...congrats, this puts you above primary school kids and homeless people. youre a true hero. unfortunately you believe laziness is a reasonable excuse for poor performance, so im guessing youll be in the latter group previously mentioned very soon.

a_nutritionist 10

"I am sorry you took it that way, my apologies." i think you mean, "im sorry i cant follow a conversation and realise that making a smartass comment that i incorrectly perceive to be a joke may be misconstrued given that the only comments ive made thus far are insulting people" acting high and mighty would really only apply if you were in some way being wronged. you insulted someone, then got called on it, youre not a victim so dont act like it.

agree with krysteen, lighten up nutritionist. it's just a joke which you obviously misunderstood, so why don't you just find something else to complain about?

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

Agreed. Sounds like someone has a little too much time and way to much hostility. I think Nutritionist needs to get laid.

haha oh well it happens... love ur boss for calmly pointing at it in the end :D