By BoogieCandy. - 23/10/2009 08:56 - Canada

Today, at work, I was standing at the till helping an attractive man. I have a cold and could feel the snot bubbling up. He orders and we flirt for a bit. Just as I'm about to hand him his product, I sneeze quite loudly and forcefully all over his face. Guess I won't be getting that number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 429
You deserved it 8 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You might get his lawyer's number :) Did you not learn in kindergarten to cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze? If he gets sick, he could blame your snot attack for his problems.

kwosti 0

That is sooo disgusting - I guess next time you have a cold you will have learnt about handy pack tissues to keep behind the till....

Comments

What a self-centered mucus host you are. You spew infectious snot all over him and think it's a FML for YOU??!?!?? No F'g way! FHisLife! And it sounds like you work in the food industry, DOUBLE EWWWWWW. I hope he files charges and you get fired.

No problem, as you're not suppose to. Go on about your business.

Eyespada 8

HAHA yeah sounds like someone i know and shes a stupid dumb bitch that works at booster juice named candis sounds like something she would do and i think she would ******* deserve it shes a **** and rude to customers and should get fired i hope that this person does and that soon the girl i know does too so i can go back there haha

That's why you don't sneeze towards people...? FHisL, not yours.

sheesh she sneezed ACCIDENTALLY people. not like she did it on purpose. I mean she 'should' have covered her mouth but c'mon we have all sneezed where we didn't see it coming. give her a break far out!

plutosaplanet 0

but i think the fact that she said she had a cold and could feel the snot bubbling up means this was not an out of the blue sneeze but one she wasnt doing anything to prevent

No, I can always feel a sneeze coming on, and this gives me a chance to sneeze appropriately (not in someone's face). I assume everybody has this control. The author deserved it. And, misspeg, would you not care if somebody (accidentally or not) sneezed in your face?

And that is why they invented handkerchiefs/sleeves/napkins. Its gross that you didn't cover your nose and mouth. So many germs (besides all that snot) go into the air.. I bet at least 3 other people at your work get sick now. But at least next time you sneeze you'll know better.

Agreed for sure with this comment...were you not raised/told at some point in your life to sneeze into your shoulder?

Regnard_fml 0

Just don't understand why everyone posting a FML like this one always say clearly that the customer was "attractive". No one likes to get sneeze in the face. Attractive or not. People are feeling less awkward when the person is not attractive ?

Are you one of those animals that can't turn their heads? How advanced you must be in your little tree civilization to have computers, internet and electricity!

Dixie_Normous 0

Really, all over his face? YDI

hazardharry 0