By khaelian - 08/12/2010 11:47

Spicy
Today, at work, a customer left their cell phone behind. I tried to see if there were any pictures so that I could identify them. No, I still don't know what they look like, but I have seen their penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 255
You deserved it 17 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you couldn't just look through their contacts instead..?

Why do some guys always take pictures of their penis?

Comments

muffinkitty 15

There's nothing like a skeeter bite to make a girl go crazy!

That was my phone. I thought proving it was mine would be easy, but there was a major **** up during the identification process.

Don't pretend you were looking through the pictures to identify the owner OP, you just wanted a free pass to be a nosy bitch.

hoolie06 0

"Them" and "their" were both incorrect. The pronoun and possessive should both have been singular because "a customer" (singular) left the phone. "Him" and "his" would have been the correct choices.

khamu_fml 0

thank you! so many stupid people!

sourgirl101 28

When he does come back to claim his phone, asking for proof of ID should be interesting. "Excuse me sir, I'm going to need to see your penis to prove this is truly your phone."(:

how do you know it wasn't a girl with private pictures of her guy?

YDI for not calling your own number from the cell phone and seeing what name showed up on your caller ID. Or if that didn't work, you could look under their contacts for a number labeled "home" or "work."

joa76 3

Calling his number from the cell phone and looking at the caller ID would do absolutely no good. First of all, you can find out the cell phone's number just by looking at the phone info, without using the person's minutes. Second, he HAS the cell phone, so knowing that number won't help much. But there would probably be a "home," "mom," "dad," or some similarly labeled contact, and even if there isn't, you could just look at the call log and call whoever they seem to talk to most.