By C2 - 17/01/2009 23:17 - Australia

Today, at a party, I watched the guy I've liked for AGES come out of a bedroom with one of my gay male friends. They were in there for a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 361
You deserved it 3 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

laptoptimusprime 0

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Obviously, if the dude is gay, then you aren't right for him (nor him for you). It's always possible that he was just 'experimenting', and just got drunk enough to go through with it one time. Don't lose hope, but don't wait for him, either. Ask him out. If he says no, move on, and keep him around as a friend.

Maybe they were just hanging out?

Comments

maybe they were just smoking ALOT of weed

Maybe the other guy isn't your friend.

gamerdude66 8

OP, you really don't know what they were doing in there. While your first assumption would be that they were doing sexual things amd your crush is gay, you don't know that for certain. For all you know, your crush could have had a very good reason to step away from the party and talk to your friend for a while. I don't know about you, but when I need to have a long, serious talk with someone at a noisy party or whatnot, I feel the need to step away where it's quieter. Not only that, but depending on the conversation, it can last a while. My advice would be to cheer up, hope for the best, and talk to your friend about what happened. If it's nothing you need to worry about, then get on over there and ask out your crush! If, in fact you're right and he's gay, well then, I'm sorry, but life happens, and you'll need to learn to move on.. Keep in mind though, he could always be bisexual, and if you're ok with that, then that shouldn't be a problem either!

alphatoomega 21

Why is this getting so many downvotes? I thought it was quite nice.

When people want to have a quite talk they tend to go outside, away from the party, and not into the nearest bedroom.

joefrazier 20

If he's bi you still have a chance

Hes obviously gay, i mean alot of cute guys that girls like turn out to be gay

brkawy7 0

If you've liked him for THAT long, and haven't even found out if he's straight... Sorry, you get no sympathy from me.

Maybe they were in there trading Ppokemon cards.

You don't know for sure what they were doing.

Unless he came out pretty much wiping his mouth I think you're good dude.