By fastfingers409 - 22/04/2009 06:44 - United States

Today, at a concert, I noticed a cute keytarist in one of the bands. After they got off stage, I asked their bass player if she was single. He replied, "actually, she's married," holding up his left hand, he continued, "to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 529
You deserved it 46 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What does it matter? Isn't it better that you asked first instead of making a fool of yourself trying to hit on her? We really really need a "who the hell cares" category.

jdawg2010 0

this is a guy saying this, not a girl. men can't get pregnant. sorry :(.

Comments

marcusaurelius 0

what the **** is a keytarist? I agree with everyone-other than it being a slightly awkward moment-there's no FML here...

If you consider THIS to be an FML, I wish I had your life. You asked, he answered. Just because it's not the answer you were looking for doesn't make it an FML.

big deal. yes, its embarassing but not FYL at all.

Well, this really isn't a FML... I mean, assuming the people are complete strangers how were you to know they were married? It would be a bit embarrassing, but it's not like you were asking your best friend if you could date his wife. Now that would be a FML.

suicidekings 0

#43 - they're not. there were rumors, but they're definitely not. just because someone plays a pussy instrument like a keytar doesn't make them unattractive... look at vicky t from cobra starship. that girl is a ******* fox.

vt_mruhlin 0

YDI for listening to music that involves keytars.