By screwed - 08/08/2014 12:26 - Australia - Perth

Today, as a last resort for my back problems, I tried acupuncture. After the needles were placed and the doctor had left, I couldn't move for 30 minutes. I had a panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 097
You deserved it 5 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't just chose to have a panic attack...

how awful. did they help you in the end

Comments

That's the point of acupuncture, you aren't supposed to move while the needles are in.

OP was saying that they weren't supposed to move, but they had a panic attack.

You don't just chose to have a panic attack...

that was the whole point in this fml...

Panic attacks can be triggered from anything. Even over-thinking about something can cause one.

wellthen7154 12

Yea, chances are it might not have been the fact he wasn't allowed to move that caused the panic attack. Panic attacks can happen for various reasons, and having one at that time would really suck (hence why it's an FML, I guess.). I know my panic attacks make me shiver, so I would be ****** in that situation. So, OP knew he wasn't supposed to move, that's the point.

how awful. did they help you in the end

There's a porcupine joke to be made but I won't do it.

tpm45 25

Good, because that would be rude.

tony1891 22

there is a God after all. thank you

#36 Because what this thread needs is a religion debate! (extreme sarcasm)

I hope your okay, I have had the same thing happen to me once

mariab2898 13

I would do the same thing! Acupuncture looks terrifying!

And you forgot about your back problems! It worked. Get better soon OP. Back problems suck.

revelation11B 10

Needle tell you again?! DON'T MOVE!

honestly, that does not make sense, please stop.

revelation11B 10

Actually, it does make sense. It's a play on words like everyone else does on here. Needle/Need I..

If you have to explain the joke, then it clearly wasn't funny...

revelation11B 10

I thought it was funny. Oh well.

tony1891 22

i suffer from back problems too. Hope you get some help.

ShadowlessSpear 21

Jesus can't have back problems.

tony1891 22

25 you keep on and he'll give you back problems

#10, ever tried self massage by lying (lying? laying? FML community, help me here) down, putting a tennisball under your back and rolling back and forth or moving your arms? If you want a deeper massage you can use a golfball. It's hurts like crazy (first time I did it I nearly cried), but it gives relief. And when everything is loose again, you feel so good.

smoke weed man it helps alot with my premature arthritis in my knees

This person knows what he is talking about. Look for massage peanut on internet.

You could try getting a massage, good luck with your back though