By twitch01 - 09/08/2009 07:31 - United States

Today, as a joke, my friends and I decided to put me in a dress and makeup, to creep out a friend. I'm a guy. I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that I so willingly volunteered to wear the dress and the makeup, or the fact that I thought it was comfy and made me look slim. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 766
You deserved it 54 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i never understood why girls could wear guys' clothes but guys couldn't wear girls' clothes

I once had to cross dress as part of a play. I felt so comfy in the dress. XD Most guys just won't understand.

Comments

Nothing wrong with this in the slightest. I've crossed dressed a number of my straight friends and they enjoy it. Most transvestites are actually straight, they're just better in touch with their feminine side. Putting on make up and a dress doesn't have to mean any thing. Though if you have been looking at men that way, there is nothing wrong with that either and the people on this site need to shut their homophobic asses the hell up. Though, if you just don't feel right in your own skin and you long for the "female role" in life maybe you should do some research into transgenderism. Though from the sound of this post I bet you're just a guy who enjoys delving into his feminine side now and then.

okay...the bad part isnt being so willing to do it. under other circumstances, i'd say it wasnt gay, and ur just comfortable doing it knowing u wont find it nice to wear...but u do, so gay.

I could dig a kilt - a nice breeze on my balls... mmm....

Had a friend crossdress for Halloween...He told me how much the costume cost and my jaw nearly hit the floor! He replies "Well, I couldn't go walking around like a CHEAP *****...and this Victoria's Secret stuff is comfy..." lol. Kudos to you! Women sure know how to dress comfy and still look daaaamn good :)

Colors_fml 0

This is not an FML. This is just you being a fag.